The following is a story I have been making up as I go along inside this tiny, little marble notebook... I've done most of it in bars, coffee shops and while I'm at work (shhh...don't tell). I apologize if it doesn't make too much sense... I'm trying not to put too much thought in to it, or plan more than one page ahead. I am curious how it will end...

I will continue to update this as pages are completed and scanned. Stay tuned for more.

(I also apologize for all the bleeding... the pens I've been using are a bit too much for the thin notebook paper.)

2 comments:

  1. this is so awesome!!!! i have ALWAYS loved comp notebooks. so utilitarian. i got a tiny one from target but alas, it's falling apart. anyway, this project is really fun and your doodles rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanka thanka! I too loooove composition notebooks. They make me feel like I'm back in school doodling when I wasn't supposed to be. (which is my favorite time to doodle). I'm glad you enjoy my doodles and stuff... yours are waaaay better though. I just finished looking through your stuff and I am officially a Fan-of-Sarah Anderson-fan of doodling. Those lady heads make my face melt...

    ReplyDelete